As a student, you know that money is always tight. That’s why it’s important to find the best Chase credit cards for your needs. In this article, we’ll outline the top three Chase credit cards for students, and tell you everything you need to know about each one.
Best Chase Credit Cards for Students
Looking for a great Chase credit card for students? Here are our top picks for the best student credit cards from Chase.
Chase Sapphire Preferred: The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great choice for students because it has no annual fee and offers great rewards. Plus, it has a great sign-up bonus of 50,000 points if you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. This card can help you get the most out of your spending habits and can help you save on your expenses.
Chase Ink Bold: The Chase Ink Bold is another great option for students because it has no annual fee and offers great rewards. Plus, it has a really good sign-up bonus of 50,000 points if you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. This card can help you get the most out of your spending habits and can help you save on your expenses.
Chase Freedom: The Chase Freedom is another great choice for students because it offers 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. This card can be a huge boon to students who are constantly in debt due to college expenses. Plus, the Freedom also offers some great rewards
What to look for in a Chase credit card for students?
There are a number of factors to consider when selecting a Chase credit card for students. Here are some key considerations:
1. Rate: Cards with low introductory rates for students often have higher rates after the introductory period is over. Check the rate schedule carefully to make sure you find the best deal.
2. Balance transfer options: Many cards offer balance transfer options, which can help you get your debt down faster.
3. Cash back rewards: Some cards offer generous rewards in the form of cash back. Use this information to help decide which card is right for you.
4. Signup bonus: Many cards offer signup bonuses, which can give you extra money right away. Check the terms and conditions to see if there’s a limit on how much you can earn.
5. Ongoing benefits: Make sure to look for cards with good ongoing benefits, such as travel insurance or roadside assistance. These can help keep your costs down while you’re studying full time or working part time.
How to get the best deal on a Chase credit card for students?
If you’re a student, there are a few Chase credit cards that are perfect for your needs. The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is our top pick because it offers great rewards potential and an excellent welcome bonus. Plus, the card has low annual fees, so you’ll save money in the long run.
If you’re looking for a lower-cost option, the Chase Freedom® Card is a great choice. It has no annual fees and flexible redemption options, so you can use it for everyday expenses or to save for larger goals. Plus, it offers excellent rewards rates on popular categories like travel and dining.
Finally, if you need a card that can help you pay off your debts faster, the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great option. It has an introductory 0% APR offer and high rewards rates on both spending and depositing money into your account. So whether you’re looking for a basic card or one with more features, the Chase credit cards for students are sure to have what you’re looking for.
As a student, you know that living on your own means being responsible with your money. That’s why it’s important to find the best Chase credit cards for students. With rates as low as 0% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months, there is no better time than now to start building your credit history. Compare all of our Chase credit cards today and see which one offers the best features and rates specifically designed for students.